- 1 (15 ounces) Can Pumpkin Puree
- ¾ Cup Stevia or 2/3 cup xylitol
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 4 Ounces Organic Cream
- 8 Ounces unsweetened almond milk
Almond Pie Crust
- 3 Cups Almond Meal or Almond Flour
- 6 Tablespoons Stevia or Xylitol
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Heat oven to 350° Melt the butter.
- Mix the melted butter with the almond meal and stevia. Pat into a glass pie plate with your fingertips.
- Gently heat in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Do not let the crust go brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into a cooled almond pie crust. Bake 15 minutes at 425°
- Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- Cool and garnish with whipped (organic) cream, flavored with cinnamon and stevia.