- 2 cupsblanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cuporganic pumpkin puree
- 1/8 tsp powdered stevia/xylitol
- 6 organic eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and seasonings in a food processor. Pulse to mix.
- Add the pumpkin puree, the stevia, and the 6 eggs to the mixture, and process for approximately 2 minutes.
- TASTE the batter. IF you want to add extra seasonings or stevia, do so.
- Pour the batter into a glass loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes. You will have a wet batter, and your end product will be moist when it has cooled.
- Let cool for 1 hr before removing from pan and serving
- Optional – sprinkle with powdered stevia/xylitol