- 3 bunches organic kale
- Shredded parmesan
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- 1 Tbs anchovy paste (wild caught)
- 1 Tbs organic dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs organic mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan romano
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- De-vein kale and cut/tear into bite-size pieces.
- Blend together all dressing ingredients in a blender or NutriBullet until smooth.
- Toss kale with dressing, then add sunflower seeds and parmesan to top.
- Let sit for 5-10 mins or until kale softens.
Note: try dehydrating the leftovers into Kale Chips!
Try at 105 degrees for 12 hours or until crunchy :]