- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 5 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 organic eggs or 3 organic egg whites
- 1 cup boiling water
Note: Makes 5 rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Add the eggs and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add the boiling water and continue to mix until well combined. It will turn into a very sticky dough.
- Split the mixture into 5 rolls. You will want to form them into nicely shaped rolls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes.