- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 3 scoops of Dutch chocolate Perfect Protein
- ¾ tsp pure powder stevia (or ½ cup of xylitol)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp pure vanilla
- 1 Lily’s Chocolate Bar
- Place almond flour, flax meal, almond butter, shredded coconut, Perfect Protein, Stevia (xylitol), and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse until ground into meal.
- Melt coconut oil, and once melted add vanilla.
- Add coconut oil mixture to the food processor, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour, until mixture hardens.
- In a microwave-safe glass or mug, melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Spread melted chocolate over pressed mixture in glass dish with a spatula. Return to refrigerator for at least until chocolate hardens.
- Remove from refrigerator, cut into bars and serve. (If chocolate cracks when cutting, let soften for 10 minutes first)
Keep refrigerated. These also freeze well.