- 1/4 cup grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos or organic tamari
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup hot sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 2 lbs organic chicken wings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a small-medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the stevia, wine, tamari, lemon juice, dijon, hot sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the sauce pan and mix.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken wings with the sauce.
- Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake wings at 350 for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- For even more tender wings with a further reduced sauce, reduce heat to 250 degrees F and continue cooking for 3-4 hours, flipping every 30 minutes.