- 3 tablespoons grass fed butter, softened
- ½ cup xylitol
- 1 large organic egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup Lily’s Stevia Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream butter and xylitol with an electric mixer. Add in egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Pour dry ingredients slowly into wet ingredients and beat with mixer on low until just mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Coat an 8”x8” baking pan with oil or parchment paper. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. When toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, take out of oven and let cool.
- Cut and ENJOY :]