- 1 lb Organic green beans, trimmed
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- 1/2 cup organic mayo
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Toss the green beans in the whipped egg.
- Spread green beans on 2 cookie sheets covered in parchment paper. Drizzle with avocado oil and toss again.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, gluten free bread crumbs, Parmesan, and smoked paprika (optional). Toss again.
- Bake at 425 for 12 min. Flip and bake for 10 more minutes or until a little crispy.
- Whisk all ranch dressing ingredients together and place in serving dish with crispy green beans.